Re: Alfine8 belt drive - seeking advice

  • David Chamberlin
    Message 1 of 73 , May 28, 2013
      Neil,

      That's reassuring. Where/how do I get them? From you? Roughly what kind of $$?

      Many thanks.
      David Chamberlin
      Message 73 of 73 , Jun 11, 2013
        Velocio's experiments don't really lead into Alex Moulton's work. I've long suspected that Dr. Moulton was inspired by the designs of Corradino D'Ascanio, who in turn based his advancements on earlier work done by Cushman.