Re: Interesting application of S-A IGH & drum brakes: suspension ~wheels~

  • rons_hobbies
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23 6:13 AM
      "but each loopwheel weighs only about 300g (10.58oz) more than its spoked equivalent."

      Cost is going to be serious, at least to me:

      "We are offering our first production loopwheels to Kickstarter supporters. We've priced them lower than our expected retail price (which we anticipate will be at least £500/$762 to £600/$915 for a set of 2 wheels)."

      Ron