Re: Posting & Emails Etiquette

  • Rich W
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 13, 2013
      This message was sent to all group members receiving group emails as information, not an accusation.

      I know exactly who the guilty party is as he was identified in the original email to me and I have received such information about him in the past and so felt that the public chastisement was appropriate and hopefully enough. This is NOT a spammer case so far as I know as I have never heard of spammers responding on subject to public posts. They have their own agendas.

      Seeing as how the recipient has now blocked emails from this individual the problem is solved for him.

      Rich Wood