Re: [Geared_hub_bikes] Re: X-RF8 on tandem

  • Colin Bryant
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2013
      It's got a relatively narrow track, given the distance that the stoker is from the front wheels and relatively high seats, so we're actually going to keep the speeds pretty low.  It converts to a solo, which is how it will spend most of it's time.
      It replaces a solo, that my partner rides.  The IGH should help her from getting stuck in high gear, since she can't walk, to get of and turn around etc.

      --

      Colin