RE: [Geared_hub_bikes] 1/8 vs 3/32 cogs

  • Rick Paulos
    Message 1 of 138 , Apr 1, 2013
      Thanks.

      I've noticed those raised bumps but never linked them with the cog thickness.

      I'm guessing my donor hub was just a yet cheaper
      model. 1 less manufacturing step on the cog and
      just make the driver thinner to match.

      rick

      Message 138 of 138 , May 1 3:04 AM
        This group can only be a success through members being active contributors to
        the group. If and when you disagree with me feel free to say so, politely of
        course!

        All members are encouraged to take part in discussions, post photos and both use
        and contribute to the Links and Files areas. Two Databases are also available
        for member use.

        When posting please trim off the oldest posts in a thread to keep it from
        growing too long. This is a help to members who choose to receive posts as a
        daily summary.

        Thanks to all members for joining and taking an active part in the group.

        I note that a few members have joined and then quit w/o posting. If the group
        is not meeting your needs or expectations then please post with your questions
        and/or group expectations.

        Rich Wood
        Group Owner
        03/25/09