Sutherland's Handbook now online

  • jpbabic
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 24, 2013
      Sutherland's Handbook of Coaster Brakes and Internally-Geared Hubs has been posted to Sheldon Brown's website.

      This morning's review of the groups posts (something about cranks) lead me to Mr. Brown's website. A link to his 'Tech Forum' lead me to his Facebook page, where I found an entry for the handbook.

      More can be found at the Tech Forum:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/sheldonbrowncom/244713488907207

      Regards.
    • jpbabic
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 24, 2013
        I suppose I ought to post a link to the Handbook as well:
        http://sheldonbrown.com/sutherland.html

        Also, can anyone advise on how to avoid the appearance of coding in text like this:

        "Sutherland's Handbook"

        where the apostrophe is replaced by the ' coding?