Re: [Geared_hub_bikes] Re: Good solvent

  • jim
    Message 1 of 31 , Mar 19, 2013
      Not a problem that you want to reply to a comment, but that you need to load it up with snarky comments about "getting what I don't pay for" and "needing to scrounge".  Reeeeeks of the troll.

      If you're going to act like a brat with silliness like that and then carry on for two paragraphs about the cost and availability of your preferred alternative, logically inferring that there is either something wrong with getting some use out of a waste product before it's recycled or something so much better about the citrus, then be man enough to state your case clearly and without all the juvenile emotional chaff like "sounds like you love the
      stuff and you would never want to know about using anything else". If you can.

      Message 31 of 31 , Mar 19, 2013
        In Florida it is unlawful to dispense gas into glass containers, and I bet other states prohibit it. I could imagine some sort of electrical activity released as a glass container separated into pieces, even without a metal involved. And then the liquid gas and the vapors released from within would be suspended or splashing about, gaining lots of surface interface with the air and no doubt go fireball bonkers.

        Yeeeks!!!  I guess I'm lucky the ca-ca didn't hit the fan and I'm not hideously burned or worse.  Older, stale gas like I what used to clean bike parts that time has lost some volatility, but still....