Re: [Geared_hub_bikes] Osymetric Chainring in IGH?

  • jim
    Message 1 of 5 , Mar 4, 2013
      I've yet to install ovoid rings on any IGH driven bike, but my old Lotus Leger 12 speed had Sugino Cycloid rings and thought they were a wee bit easier on the knees and perhaps improved acceleration and smoothness.  Look pretty kewl, too.

      They still get good money for them on eBay I noticed.

      jim / so. fla.

      Message 2 of 5 , Mar 5, 2013
        And Bradley Wiggins used them in the Olympics (with some success!)

        Tom.