Re: [Geared_hub_bikes] Sources of parts for Sturmey Archer and Sachs / Sram

  • terry fortune
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27 6:01 AM
      SJS,St johns cycles UK?

      From: Irvine Short <irvine.short@...>
      To: Geared_hub_bikes@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, 27 February 2013, 13:01
      Subject: [Geared_hub_bikes] Sources of parts for Sturmey Archer and Sachs / Sram

      Hi All,

      Sorry to bug you guys but I cannot find the place I was looking for.

      They were online and shipped internationally.

      Could one of you remind me please?

      Cheers,

      Irvine

    • Irvine Short
      Message 2 of 4 , Feb 27 6:11 AM
        On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 4:01 PM, terry fortune <grishnakuk@...> wrote:

        SJS,St johns cycles UK?

        Yep, found that one, but I previously found one that did Sachs/SRAM as well, unless I dreamt it.

      • dannyrobinson1962
        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 27 12:44 PM
          Could it have been hollandbikeshop ? I've ordered parts for a Sachs T3 from there.

          Danny