Sources of parts for Sturmey Archer and Sachs / Sram

  • Irvine Short
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 27, 2013
      Hi All,

      Sorry to bug you guys but I cannot find the place I was looking for.

      They were online and shipped internationally.

      Could one of you remind me please?

      Cheers,

      Irvine
    • terry fortune

        Message 3 of 4 , Feb 27, 2013
          On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 4:01 PM, terry fortune <grishnakuk@...> wrote:

          SJS,St johns cycles UK?

          Yep, found that one, but I previously found one that did Sachs/SRAM as well, unless I dreamt it.

        • dannyrobinson1962
          Message 4 of 4 , Feb 27, 2013
            Could it have been hollandbikeshop ? I've ordered parts for a Sachs T3 from there.

            Danny