Re: [Geared_hub_bikes] Re: axle thread pitch on Shimano

  • Andrew Curl
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 19, 2013
      Additional- You will not find fine series taps at the local DIY or Hardware shop (store?)... You'll be needing an Engineers' Merchant. I can only suggest the suppliers in the UK that I use. Buck and Hickman, Monks and Crane, Cromwell Tools. Manufacturers can be approached directly (Presto, SKF etc.) but that is a very expensive way to get one or two taps.

      -Andrew UK