Re: New member with detailed questions about Sprinter 5

  • alcandd
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 11, 2013
      Michael-
      Thanks for taking the time. Your explanation of the drive transfer will help guide me as to how to troubleshoot the problem. From what I had read, I had deduced that the gears and sun pinion should not have an effect in direct, but I was hoping for some confirmation from someone with more experience.

      In the meantime, I am still waiting for parts to come in. Thanks, Duncan in Clemson SC.