Re: old Sturmey Archer hubs and modern spokes

  • bikealfa
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 31, 2012
      My custom dynohub and drum brake I made in the 70s with the brass washers from someone at the Bicycle Repair Collective (I thought it was Sheldon, but I am pretty sure that when I got the washers Sheldon had already left, possibly for one of his camera shop stints).

      I believe I got the stainless washers from a leftover work project, but today I would get them from a local hardware store or McMaster-Carr.

      Michael Wilson