Re: [Geared_hub_bikes] Re: Off topic: Schwinn Hinge/Comments?

  • Al
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 17, 2012
       Danny your suggestion of looking about for a second-hand folder is a good one. I'll check the local CraigsList.

       I'm obviously shopping price and would be satisfied with a minimalist sort of folder. My need is for one that I could carry on to the a commuter train. I do have several 28H  SA S3C hubs in my spares collection and so, if I felt the need the need, I could lace-up one in a 20' rim.

        Well, I'm to check Craigslist.

         Thanks for the tip,
              Al in Philadelphia