Databases Available

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 2 9:11 PM
      I have set up two databases for members to use. One is to record
      bikes owned including serial numbers so the information will be
      available if ever needed, away from fire or other loss risks.

      The second is a database list of gear hubs owned or that you are
      familiar with. It includes a column for contact information if you
      want to allow contacts from fellow members regarding a particular hub
      you might have or be familiar with.

      Use of these databases is strictly voluntary of course but they are
      now available for those who might like to use them. Both are set up
      so they can only be accessed by group members who can make entries,
      deletions or changes.