Re: File - Please Be Active decision 5sp or 7sp for moultie

  • prester_john_in_cathay
    Message 1 of 65 , Mar 1 11:05 AM
      Jim wrote inn part:
      >...1965 Stowaway Moulton ...  Sturmey 5 speed, or sachs 7 speed...Please give advice...

      Go with the Sturmey for its narrow OLD.

      PJ
    • Geared_hub_bikes@yahoogroups.com
      Message 65 of 65 , Aug 1, 2014
        This group can only be a success through members being active contributors to
        the group. If and when you disagree with me feel free to say so, politely of
        course!

        All members are encouraged to take part in discussions, post photos and both use
        and contribute to the Links and Files areas. Two Databases are also available
        for member use.

        When posting please trim off the oldest posts in a thread to keep it from
        growing too long. This is a help to members who choose to receive posts as a
        daily summary.

        Thanks to all members for joining and taking an active part in the group.

        I note that a few members have joined and then quit w/o posting. If the group
        is not meeting your needs or expectations then please post with your questions
        and/or group expectations.

        Rich Wood
        Group Owner
        03/25/09