many gears, this time not igh

  • bikealfa
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 23, 2012
      I posted that I found a website talking about 4 or more front sprockets. I know that this site will not directly help if you want to put 4 sprockets on a Schlumpf to build 1000 speeds, but it might help someone do some other interesting thing.

      http://abundantadventures.com/mtfaq/frontderail/fr.derail.mods.html
      http://abundantadventures.com

      As an aside, remember that 1000 speeds only has to work for a mile or two, nobody would bother to ride it further.

      Michael Wilson
    • bikealfa

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 25, 2012
          DaVinci tandems have a 4 chainring option on their independent pedaling tandems.
          http://www.davincitandems.com/dv2.html

          rick