My light-roadster

  • Al
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 349 KB
    This is another of my no-cost bikes, assembled from bit and pieces taken from discarded bikes, that I've configured  as a light-roadster. The frame,  steel and lugged, started life as a Schwinn World Sport. Of course the rear hub is a SA-AW while the crank-arms are 175s. The bike is a joy to ride!

         Al in Philadelphia
  • Michael Reid
    Message 2 of 3 , Oct 21, 2012
      Great looking bike, Al!
      I'm starting a Fall dumpster/discard/yard sale circuit to begin gathering my own candidates for a similar project.  You've done a beautiful job on that bike.
      I will also be searching for damaged/broken frames that I can hack up and strip to practice my brazing and tig welding this winter.
      Cheers,
      Michael
    • David Dannenberg
      Message 3 of 3 , Oct 23, 2012