File - Please Be Active

  • Geared_hub_bikes@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 142 , Mar 1, 2009
      This group can only be a success through members being active contributors to
      the group. If you disagree with me feel free to say so, politely of course!

      All members are encouraged to take part in discussions, post photos and both use
      and contribute to the Links area.

      When posting please trim off the oldest posts in a thread to keep it from
      growing too long. This is a help to menmbers who choose to receive posts as a
      daily summary.

      Thanks to all members for joining and taking an active part in the group.

      Rich Wood
      Group Owner
      10/13/08
    • Thiago A S Marquardt
      Message 142 of 142 , Jul 2 7:36 PM
        can you ship to other country?

        Available for collection 4 x SA 3speed hubs, 2 in rims and one with dynohub.
        Located in UK, Reading Berks

        --
        Thiago Augusto Sielski Marquardt