Re: [Geared_hub_bikes] Re: Off topic: My worn-out rain cape

  • Al
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 5, 2012
      Bah humbug, David!  I'm of a certain set of mind  that says be sure the item is beyond repair before replacing.

      I do use a  rain suit, specifically for motorcycling, when riding my Royal Enfield 350 but do prefer a cape when cycling in rain

      Thanks for taking the time to reply,

              Al

      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 5, 2012
        Bob, that poncho/cape seems like an excellent value for money and will certainly order one if the  Scotch Guard treatment of my current cape doesn't do the job.

          Thanks, Al