Re: [Geared_hub_bikes] Re: Off topic: My worn-out rain cape

  • terry fortune
    Message 1 of 15 , Sep 5, 2012
      I like capes/poncho`s,but you need spats to keep your lower leg dry.
                                                                                                            Terry

      Message 2 of 15 , Sep 5, 2012
        Bah humbug, David!  I'm of a certain set of mind  that says be sure the item is beyond repair before replacing.

        I do use a  rain suit, specifically for motorcycling, when riding my Royal Enfield 350 but do prefer a cape when cycling in rain

        Thanks for taking the time to reply,

                Al

        Message 3 of 15 , Sep 5, 2012
          Bob, that poncho/cape seems like an excellent value for money and will certainly order one if the  Scotch Guard treatment of my current cape doesn't do the job.

            Thanks, Al

          I reviewed a bike poncho I bought on Amazon here. It's presently $13.64.