NuVinci N360 Quick Release

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 10, 2012
      "There is a new Quick Release accessory available for the award-winning NuVinci N360 drivetrain, making changing a flat tire even more hassle free. It provides a simple and convenient way to remove the N360 wheel, quickly and easily. This accessory upgrade was developed by working closely with designers at Axle Release and offering a configuration specific to the NuVinci N360 CVP. It is now available as an OEM option or as a separate aftermarket kit. The NuVinci N360 Quick Release can be ordered from QBP, or from Fallbrook direct by contacting customer service."

      <http://www.fallbrooktech.com/cycling/n360>
    • Colin Bryant
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 10, 2012
        Axle Release is a cool little product.  I wonder if two of them would outweigh the 6" adjustable wrench, that I carry....naa...there's other things that may shake loose and need the wrench.

        --

        Colin Bryant
        Vancouver, Canada