Re: [Geared_hub_bikes] Re: Coaster-brake lubricant???

  • jim
    Message 1 of 21 , Aug 1, 2012
      The Sta-Lube Marine grease MSDS shows that it's about 90% petroleum (heavy naptha distillates) so I guess whatever magic they work on it can only go so far in keeping it from mixing in contact with oiled moving parts.  Sounds like it would be excellent for the other bearings on bikes, thanks for the details on performance in your AWs.