Re: Alfine 8 = not for me !

  • david
    Message 1 of 20 , Jun 27, 2012
      Hi all, a little update on my Alfine experience.
      We ran a full housing for the shifter cable. I would love to feel an improvement, but I've been still experiencing some gear shifting. Not even mashing uphill.
      I think this test is coming to an end (on top of the wrong geometry for me on the bike I fitted the hub).
      If anyone is interested in buying the wheel, I'm in SF. I also have the front dynamo wheel matching.
      contact me via MP please
      cheers