Re: Nexus 8 Speed

  • aarons_bicycle_repair
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 21, 2012
      I repair hubs. What is your chainring and cog tooth count?
      The cable needs to have housing all the way down. Cable stops and adjusters can move and cause the hub to momentarily go out of adjustment. Or you may have damaged the axle or the sun gear pawls. WE can fix it for you. Only the high end parts have the 3 year warranty (Dura-Ace, XTR, etc.) Most other parts are one or 2 years.
      http://www.rideyourbike.com/internalgears.shtml#IGHservice

      Sincerely,
      Aaron Goss
      President & Master Mechanic