Re: Attacking Posts

  • michaelreid
    Message 1 of 25 , Jun 12, 2012
      Al,
      I'm just curious why you choose to belong to a group specifically focused on IGH drive trains when you have quite clearly stated your severe opposition to them.

      I'm all for engaging discussions that offer viable food for thought and varied viewpoints, but willful shots across the bow with no apparent basis other than extremely narrow and judgmental opinions offers little, if any contribution to the discussion.

      So, why waste your time on this discussion group if you have no interest in IGH drive trains?

      Just curious.
      Cheers,
      Michael in Colorado