Did I miss the Nuvinci Harmony discussion?

  • gordonKoppang
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 4, 2012
      Pardon me if this is old news, but Nuvinci has come up with a version of its hub (Nuvinci "Harmony") that can communicate with a pedelec system like Panasonic or Bosch. I'm not clear on the details, but the benefit seems to be that hub auto shifts so that input from the rider can be kept constant. The Dutch velomobile maker Sinner has paired a Nuvinci and Bosch in one of their Mangos. The Stevens "Carpo" e-bike has also paired the Nuvinci Harmony with a Bosch pedelec unit. Read about it here:

      http://www.stevensbikes.de/2012/index.php?cat_id=529&cou=US&lang=en_US
    • Rich W
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 4, 2012
        Interesting and new news here so far as I recall.

        Rich Wood

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 5, 2012
          > Interesting and new news here so far as I recall.

          Message 5524.