SRAM Automatix 28H availability

  • aussietim1968
    Message 1 of 1 , May 17, 2012
      Hi all,

      nice collection of information :-)

      I am currently looking at converting a FELT TK3 track bike using a SRAM automatix hub with the coaster brake. Apart from one business in Germany (bikemailorder) who want 50 Euro to ship one to Australia I am having extreme difficulty in finding another source for a 28H hub.

      Neither of the Australian importers of SRAM carry them either.

      Anyone know of a source or sources for the 28H version?

      TIA

      Tim
      Australia