For Sale: Schlumpf High Speed Drive

  • Bobbie Martin
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 2012
      For Sale:
      Schlumpf High Speed Drive with accessories.
      This is a two speed bottom bracket, it gives you 2.5X the chainring in
      high gear.
      Very little use, I tried this but went back to a Speed Drive. It
      currently has the integral 27T chainring with trouser guard.

      I also have the splined High-speed-drive flange for 30- and
      34t.-chainring or adapter for BCD130 chainrings.
      This allows you to use the Schlumpf 30 or 34 Chainrings or they also
      have an adapter to mount 130mm chainrings.
      So it can be set up to suit almost any gearing need. Silver 170mm crank
      arms included.
      I also have an assortment of various thickness steel & aluminum cones
      and will supply the cone of your choice.
      This is a later drive, it uses the cones with 18 milled grooves.

      Current Chainring size is 27 in low, works out to 67.5 in high. This
      will give you a tremendous gear range with little or no overlap.
      Would trade for Speed Drive or sell outright. Asking $425 (plus
      shipping) for drive, chainring adapter, arms & cone.
      I have a Schlumpf cutting tool I could loan to the purchaser (in USA)
      with refundable deposit if requested. Please contact me off list for info.

      Thanks, Bobbie Martin
      Jacksonville, Florida USA