Re: Geared Hub Allowable Input Sprocket Ratios

  • brandon
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 18, 2008
      I Agree Rich must be a exported hub and someone buys my hub decides he
      wants a easier ratio so the dealer finds a special sprocket and
      installs it.

      I was talking to my friend who i bought it off and i found out that
      his brother found it at the tip and took it gave it to my friend after
      a couple of years then he sold it to me it originally came from
      lismore tip where i used to live and lismore is very hilly so it must
      have been bought for that reason.

      The local bike shop had no idea as where it was sold and there is only
      one bike shop left whereas before there was at least five around that
      period and nothing is left.

      Brandon.

      --- In Geared_hub_bikes@yahoogroups.com, "Rich Wood"