Re: [Geared_hub_bikes] Re: S3X Builds

  • Steven Johnson
    Message 1 of 10 , Feb 20, 2012
      Thanks, I missed that page. I am using hydroformed 10 speed bars, and was thinking of machining out some of the inside of the clamp.

      Good to know it will fit a shift lever boss.

      Took the one I have rigged up with a Suntour Barcon shifter for an eight mile shakedown today. Interesting when it downshifts, you have to shift your pedaling into high gear too. I pushed hard on the pedals on some climbs. It is nice to have the low gears.

      Steve