Re: Sachs Torpedo 3 speed

  • pedro_neutrao
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 5, 2012
      Hi Aaron,

      this is a (German) page where you can date your Torpedos: http://www.fahrradsucht.de/produkte/torpedo.php

      The dating is done through the letter printed on the hub. It may be on the main body of the hub (Nabenk├Ârper) or on the "brake arm" (Bremsanker). If there are instead transversal marks as in the first figure then select (eingedr├╝ckten Nuten).

      Type in the letter you found and it will tell you the build year.

      Cheers,
      Pedro