Re: [Geared_hub_bikes] Shimano NTW choice

  • Colin Bryant
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2012
      Unfortunately, you've just posted a link to the same passworded photo.  Being a user of some rather non-standard bikes, this kind of detail really interests me.

      If you want to give it another shot;
      Click "Visit your Group", in the very bottom left corner, of this message, which will take you to the yahoo groups page.
      On the left menu, click "Photos"
      At the top right of the album covers, click "Create Album"

      --   Colin

      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 1, 2012
        HI

        OK Sorry, I thought we were all pretty much members of both.  I tried to copy and paste the pics but I guess that didn't either.

        --
        Colin Bryant
        Vancouver, Canada

        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 1, 2012
          Thanks Trina!

          Wow, those are some extremely tight cable bends.  Certainly tidy, but I'm a little surprised it shifts smoothly.

          The 11 speed is more sensitive to cable issues, than others.  I thought mine was failing last week (below freezing temps, snow & road salt), when it started jumping between gears and 11th felt like 6th sometimes.  I slacked it off, pulled back the cable outer and wiped a little grease on each end.....problem solved.

          --   Colin