Helping the Group Grow

    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2009
      I know some members have done this already and thanks.

      Members who also post on local bike groups in their areas, or other
      bike forums, are asked to post links to the group to let folks know
      that it exists.

      The more members we get the more sources for information and ideas
      will be available to all. Fellow members can be a resource we can all
      use.

      BTW not one single attempted spammer has shown up yet. I hope that it
      stays that way!!