Re: SA hub pics

    Message 1 of 11 , Oct 18, 2008
      Brandon;

      Per the 1952 Sturmey Archer Trade Parts Catalog I found on the
      Sturmey Archer Heritage web site SA offered 14 through 20 tooth 3
      spline sprockets during that time. They may have had other sizes
      as 'export only" items or, as I speculated earlier, the sprocket
      could well be from a non SA accessory maker and fitted by a dealer
      at the time of the original bike's sale or by the owner. Presumably
      a rare item.

      Also rare, but listed in the catalog, would be 12 spline sprockets
      and threaded sprockets as used on certain specialty and older hubs.

      Rich Wood

      --- In Geared_hub_bikes@yahoogroups.com, "Rich Wood"