Re: First post/ SA X-RF8(W) owner

  • Rich W
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 1, 2012
      Clark;

      Welcome to the group. It sounds like you have used the group resources well, thanks.

      One thing I have noted about IGH owners is that they are generally not brand fanatics, other than some older SA owners/users ;-) generally speaking. This is in contrast to high end camera and telescope owners as well as some car enthusiasts.

      Rich Wood