Shimano SG-3D55 stateside

  • prester_john_in_cathay
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 31, 2009
      I see AEBike is now cataloging the SG-3D55 three-speed hub. Of course, since AEBike isn't
      one of the handful of outfits that can sell Shimano stuff over the internet, you'd have to visit
      their store to get one. Well, if they're offering it, others will.

      Anyway, the SG-3D55 is Shimano new top spec a 135mm OLD three-speed hub with a center
      lock disc brake mount, aluminum shell, dual chain guarded sprocket and roller clutch. Bell-
      crank, pushrod shifting as before.

      <http://techdocs.shimano.com/media/techdocs/content/cycle/EV/bikecomponents/SG/EV-
      SG-3D55-2723_v1_m56577569830637987.pdf>

      or