Re: Sturmey Archer CS-RF3

  • Rich W
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 8, 2011
      PJ;

      It is shown and mentioned in the Shimano Tech Tips page titled "Differences Between Hubs.pdf" on page two. Here is the link. It actually states that the shown difference is between the standard and premium Nexus hubs but I have also read that the roller bearings construction applies to the Alfine 8 too.

      This difference in construction has been discussed here in the past as I recall.

      http://bike.shimano.com/publish/content/global_cycle/en/us/index/tech_support/tech_tips.download.-Par50lparsys-0016-downloadFile.html/09)%20Differences%20Between%20Hubs.pdf

      or

      http://tinyurl.com/ya28lj8

      Rich Wood