Group Anniversary

  • Rich W
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30 9:47 AM
      The third anniversary of my founding the group is coming up on September 6th. We are now at almost 500 members and with a very active group compared to many of similar or larger size so I think I can judge my effort a success overall.

      I want to thank all members and moderators for your efforts in making the group the sucess it has been. I also want to encourage all of the kibitzing members to take an active part and the non member kibitzers out there to join the group.

      In three years we have had over 5500 posts by members and only about a dozen spamming attempts with about three spamming messages actually being posted IIRC. Those were removed as soon as possible.

      Again thanks to everyone who has made the group the success it is.

      Rich Wood
      Group Owner & Founder