Re: 2012 Tern Verge Duo w/ SRAM Automatix

  • Bruce
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 29, 2011
      I was happy to see that announcement as I converted a Mu Uno to Sach 2 speed automatic two years ago.. at that time, Dahon contacted me to run a feature in their newsletter.. many requests from various forum members were requesting a production bike of the same spec. I'm wondering if a company that sells 700,000+ folders a year had any influence on SRAM reintroducing the 2 speed Automatic.

      http://www.bikeforums.net/showthread.php/592559-My-Dahon-Mu-Duo-a-blend-of-old-an-new?highlight=mu+duo

      Bruce