Re: 3-speed coaster brake IGH used in car

  • Mike Wilson
    Message 1 of 8 , May 6, 2011
      The Ace looks great, but I do not think it is the same car as the new Morgan 3-wheeler.

      The Morgan picture has per-person roll bars, and claims to use an S&S motor not the Harley-Davidson of the Ace.

      But it could be that Morgan is using the Ace design with changes for UK.

      Michael Wilson
    • rons_hobbies
      Message 2 of 8 , May 6, 2011
        $40,180 and it isn't the Seattle car.

        I follow a couple of other Yahoo! boards on small/three wheel cars. The two in front lay-out (Reverse Tricycle) is much more stable than the many single front wheel vehicles produced. In GB the 3 wheel car was a motorcycle for tax purposes so quite popular in the age of heavy taxes.

        Here is the Morgan launch video:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1K1ALSwkLI

        Sites:

        Ron