Civia

  • Aaron Goss
    Message 1 of 27 , May 4, 2011

      Actually dealers have to become Civia dealers. Only authorized dealers can order. Another reason to support your LBS. The minimum is not high so get your friends together and encourage your LBS to stock more IGH bikes!

    • Rich W
      Message 2 of 27 , May 4, 2011
        Aaron;

        I know that two years ago College Cyclery in Reno was able to order me a Civia Hyland Rohloff without becoming a full dealer. Maybe because there was no authorized dealer in the area. The shop does use QBP as their primary parts supplier for most items. They also got me a Surly Big Dummy last year w/o becoming a full Surly dealer and per the Surly web site there is a Surly dealer in Reno, Bicycle Bananas.

        Rich Wood