Re: First Foray - IGH

    Message 1 of 17 , May 3, 2011
      > That is a very sweet ride.

      Thank you. I like the way it turned out and enjoy riding it. It actually was pretty inexpensive to put together as road bikes go.

      > It appears you have a Brooks B17 Special.

      That's actually a Persons #77 Deluxe. I like it as well as or better than any Brooks I've ridden over the last 32 years. It's my second Persons #77.

      > So do you know how many miles you've put on the
      > bike so far with the Sturmey8?

      In the neighborhood of 800-1000.