Re: Chain & ratios

  • ighexpert
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29, 2011
      We stock 24T sprokets if you need one. This chart may help:
      https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0AhXoueRDsTGWdFdpU1VUWnFDeTNWV3cwT3JhaXkxNkE&hl=en#gid=0
      3 speed IGH are much more tolerant of "over-torquing" than hubs with more speeds. For example we commonly install a 36T chainring and 24T sproket on Sturmey-Archer and older Shimano 3 speed hubs with no problems here in hilly Seattle.