RE: [Geared_hub_bikes] Now what do I do?

  • Paulos, Richard G
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 28 12:36 PM
      If you are going to build wheels for the Colt, I'd go with SUN aluminum rims. Much lighter, (will offset some of the heavier hub), will take a narrower high pressure tire and the bike will go a lot faster with less effort. Hang on to the stock wheels to put back on the Colt when you find a much nicer frame for her that will take the new wheels.

      Check the rear end spacing to make sure the Shimano hubs will fit.

      Rick