Nice deal on an Alfine bike at REI

  • Alex Wetmore
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 28, 2011
      The REI in Issaquah, WA (and probably other stores) is clearing out the 2010 Novara Fusions for $450 (the new model is $950).

      Alfine hubs front and rear, disk brakes, lights, kickstand, rear rack, chainguard, and fenders.  It is a pretty nicely spec'd bike already, and at this price it is even better.

      A friend picked one up for me yesterday (the last size large) and besides being quite heavy it rides and handles nicely.  I'm going to use it for short to medium distance rides where I'll be locking up a lot...the kinds of things where I get nervous parking my custom Rohloff bike.

      Sent from my Windows Phone