Re: [Geared_hub_bikes] Chosen Fixed/Free Hub

    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 14, 2011
      Re: [Geared_hub_bikes] Chosen Fixed/Free Hub
       I think applying this concept to a fixed/free chainring or cog would be just the icing on the cake for an S3X.

      Did we talk about this? I can't find mention of it in the archives.

      Now joining SRAM and Affix in the "no-flip" fixed/free hub market is Chosen:
      <http://www.chosen-hubs.com/pro.php?sid=79&tid=83&p_no=292 >

      --

      Mark Stonich;
        BikeSmith Design & Fabrication