Re: [Geared_hub_bikes] Schwinn Mini Mesa 3-speed kid's IGH bike

  • wahooncx@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 5, 2011
      Well there are a bunch of folders out there that will work as kid's bikes.

      Aaron

      From: "pj" <prester_john_in_cathay@...>
      Sender: Geared_hub_bikes@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tue, 05 Apr 2011 12:47:07 -0000
      To: <Geared_hub_bikes@yahoogroups.com>
      ReplyTo: Geared_hub_bikes@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [Geared_hub_bikes] Schwinn Mini Mesa 3-speed kid's IGH bike

      I had no idea there was a child's IGH bike available in N.A.

      <http://www.schwinnbikes.com/bikes/kids/mini-mesa-9992#/specs>

      or

      http://tinyurl.com/3bfjud7

      The specs don't say (in fact the specs are a bit whacked, as is typical for the industry) but that's a Shimano SG-3C41 coaster brake hub.

      Any other kid's IGH bikes available in N.A.?

      PJ