freewheel question

  • Mike Wilson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 4, 2011
      I am planning on building a bichain with my s3x.

      Does anyone know of freewheel standards that are larger than 1.37x24? Any that are splined mount besides the 1930s Sturmey Archer T series? Anything for example that would bolt to a disk brake mount?

      Or - differently - does anyone know what Schlumpf changed in 2009 to make their drives be fixed compatible? A front gear that was freewheel in low but fixed in high would be exactly perfect.

      Thanks,