Cadillac Bicycles?

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2008
      Any member familiar with them? They have had a NuVinci CVT hub
      cruiser bike for some time at a very reasonable price by current
      standards. Per their web site they have just started shipping a
      commuter bike with the same hub, the model AV-T.

      I have no familiarity with the parent company, Ross Bicycles, either.
      From web brousing it appears that Ross specializes in bikes with
      licensed name tie ins to name brands in other areas. Also my
      confidence not raised by seeing that some Cadillac bikes have
      apparently been sold by Costco and Target is listed as selling at
      least some models of the Cadillac bikes.